Making markets work well with customers in full in PDF format taken from edition 9 of Business Case Studies.
As a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to:
- understand the sources of consumer power
- understand how the forces of demand and supply work to determine market prices
- describe how the OFT uses its powers to promote fair competition.
Read the case study online here
Making markets work well with customers (PDF)
- Brand: Office of Fair Trading
- Product Code: tt100-pdf-32-125-9
- Availability: In Stock