Edition 18 is the most recent addition to Business Case Studies Business Case studies, and collects 26 unique case studies in one easy-to-read e-book. Each of the studies was written alongside top business to keep you up to date with the curriculum and offer a real insight into the corporate world.
The e-book profiles lots of exciting companies, from adidas to Harrods and Virgin Media. As well as helping you learn, they can also show you how you can get involved, setting the e-book apart from other curriculum related sources. It doesn't matter whether you're a GSCE or a university student, the case studies are a relevant and useful tool either in the classroom or at home.
Editions 10 to 17 are all available to download, or you can check out the complete collection for your school or university network.
The resource is supported by additional learning materials such as PowerPoints, handouts, MP3s, crosswords and word searches which are available to download online.
- Interpreting and understanding accounts
This case study looks at the full range of accounting statements including the Income Statement; the Balance Sheet and the Cash Flow Statement.
- Planning effective marketing strategies for a target audience
This case study demonstrates how adidas used innovative marketing strategies in its sponsorship deal with the London 2012 Olympic Games to engage with young consumers in the UK and across the globe.
- Creating value through the marketing mix
This case study focuses on the marketing strategies used by Aldi to increase its market share and encourage loyal customers.
- A vision for a smarter world
This case study will demonstrate how ARM's strategies contribute to the achievement of its business vision, aims and objectives using an integrated approach focusing on innovation, its people and its network of partners.
- Effective recruitment and selection
This case study demonstrates how Asda's recruitment and selection processes are helping the company to achieve its mission.
- Organisational structure and team working in an innovative environment
This case study shows how the organisational structure at Capco helped develop an innovative and entrepreneurial culture to facilitate its success.
- Developing ethical business strategies
This case study examines how CIMA qualified management accountants apply ethical standards to help support and direct strategic decision making and the setting of business strategies.
- Communication strategies to engage a variety of audiences
This case study will demonstrate how Enterprise Rent-A-Car uses a variety of communication strategies to create brand awareness amongst key stakeholders and ensure operational excellence.
- Workforce planning in the global oil and gas environment
This case study demonstrates the various roles needed around the world to ensure the efficient running of big oil and gas projects.
- Increasing employee engagement through HRM
This case study looks at the methods adopted by Harrods' Human Resources department to increase employee engagement.
- Securing a market leading future through SWOT analysis
This case study looks at a SWOT analysis of Hewden’s operations to demonstrate how its findings inform its future strategies.
- Developing growth strategies to become a market leader
This case study shows how IMI uses a variety of strategies to grow each platform of its business to work towards achieving its mission and goal.
- Using sponsorship to increase brand awareness
This case study illustrates how Infiniti formed its partnership with the Red Bull Racing F1 team to increase its global brand awareness, enter new markets and increase its market share in the luxury car market.
- Balancing the product portfolio to satisfy customer demand
This case study shows how JD balances its product portfolio to continually sell products that customers want to buy at prices they are prepared to pay.
- Using PEST analysis to support decision making
This case study demonstrates how Johnson Matthey uses a PEST analysis to monitor changes in its external environment that will have an impact on its operations.
- Stakeholder engagement
This case study demonstrates how Kellogg's business strategy is stakeholder-focused. The company's decisions and actions are all made with the best interest of its stakeholders at the heart.
- Effective strategies for long-term growth
This case study explores the strategies NATS is employing to achieve its vision of being a global provider of air traffic solutions.
- Achieving sustainability through lean production
This case study examines this commitment to society, with the sustainability and environment focus that was implemented at Nestlé Waters' new water bottling plant in Buxton.
- The importance of sustainable purchasing and supply
This case study explores the role of purchasing and supply in the oil and gas industry.
- Product development, innovation and the product life cycle
This case study focuses on the processes involved in creating the Yorkon Building System and the role of marketing in launching the new product.
- Beyond corporate social responsibility
This case study looks at Primark's involvement in the HERproject (Health Enables Returns) which is raising awareness and delivering healthcare education to female workers in supplier countries.
- Corporate Responsibility and stakeholders
This case study shows how Reed Elsevier's business benefits from meeting the needs of all of its stakeholders.
- Creating a competitive advantage through R&D
This case study shows how SFIL uses research and development (R&D) to sustain its competitive advantage.
- Vision, values and business strategies
This case study examines Tesco strategies, the reasons behind each component and how vision, aims and cultural value interrelate to make the strategies successful.
- Providing support through the phases of the business cycle
This case study looks at the phases of the business cycle and how these influence UNISON's There for You, both operationally as a charity and also with the provision of support services its members require.
- Motivating and engaging employees for better business
This case study shows how Virgin Media understands the impact motivated and engaged employees have on its business' performance.
Edition 18 Business Case Studies eBook
- Brand: Business Case Studies
- Product Code: ebook-edition-18
- Availability: In Stock