Promoting social inclusion through access to legal services in full in PDF format taken from edition 10 of Business Case Studies.
As a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to:
- know that direct public sector involvement in the UK economy has declined in the last 25 years
- explain how government appointed bodies are responsible for contracting services to private businesses
- understand how regulation and contract supervision promotes greater efficiency in public service.
Read the case study online here
Promoting social inclusion through access to legal services (PDF)
- Brand: Legal Services Commission
- Product Code: tt100-pdf-61-192-10
- Availability: In Stock